Have someone you’d like to show a little love to? Send them our way! Just make sure they meet the following requirements first:
- The group must be a registered charity or non-profit actively serving the Highland Lakes area.
- International and National groups will not be accepted, as the goal is to keep our focus and our funds in the Highland Lakes area. Groups with a national scope or connection may be considered if they are currently working on a project in the Highland Lakes area and if the donations they receive from 100ChicksforCharity go towards such a project.
- All groups must be willing to send tax receipts individually to all members who donate.
- Charities submitted for consideration cannot have received a full winning donation from 100ChicksforCharity within the last year, nor have attended a meeting within the last six (6) months.
- No more than two (2) members of any charity invited to a meeting should attend for the presentation, and the presentation should be kept reasonably short.
- Any winning charity will be asked to return on the next meeting to give a brief presentation on how the funds they received from us have been or are being used.